In this tutorial episode I sit down and take you through the basics of photography and understanding your camera. Then come along as I head out in the field to put our learnings into practice.
What’s inside this tutorial package?
- HD video, 39min in duration, covering the fundamentals of photography.
You'll be downloading this video so you'll have lifetime access; anytime, anywhere!
- Episode 'Show Notes' - a PDF document, over 8 pages, summarising all the important stuff covered in the video, we've taken the notes for you!
PLUS, you'll also receive:
- 1 x Exclusive 'Intro' Video - Learn about my photography journey
- 1 x Exclusive 'Philosophy' Video - Discover my photography philosophy
- Will's Words - A four page Glossary of Common Photography Terms
What will you learn?
- A step-by-step walkthrough on how to set up your camera
- The difference between various focus modes
- What the ‘drive mode’ is on your camera and when to use it
- Easy-to-understand explanations of common buttons and dials
- All about the ‘Exposure Triangle'; ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
- How to correctly expose an image
- About the Histogram and metering light
- How to freeze motion and blur motion
- The difference between jpg and raw files
No need to scroll along searching for the real content, we get straight to the good stuff, beautifully filmed and covering off on all the essentials. PLUS, we’ve taken the notes for you, with everything summarised in the Show Notes document!