One of the challenges with landscape photography is having to adapt to weather conditions, which often doesn't always go as planned. This episode is the post-processing segment from the 'Bad Weather' episode. If you haven't seen this bonus episode yet, email us.
What’s inside this tutorial package?
- HD video over 30 minutes in duration, covering the complete processing workflow of this image
You'll be downloading this video so you'll have lifetime access; anytime, anywhere!
- RAW and PSD files to follow along with in Photoshop
What will you learn?
- A simple and effective workflow in Photoshop/ACR
- Various techniques for creating depth and atmosphere in an image
- Methods for enhancing elements of a landscape
- Enhance light and tonal range in a scene with little to no light