Step into the vibrant green forests of New Zealand and learn the various ways of capturing waterfalls, sunstars and working with various shutter speeds for water movement. See the entire workflow from beginning to end, plus how to use layer masks in Photoshop.
What’s inside this tutorial package?
- 1 x HD 'in the field' tutorial video, over 36min in duration, covering waterfall photography
- 1 x HD post processing video, over 40min in duration, where you'll follow along to see how I process one of the images I captured out in the field
You'll be downloading these video's so you'll have lifetime access; anytime, anywhere!
- RAW and PSD files for the post-processing segment
- Episode 'Show Notes' - a PDF document summarising all the important stuff covered in the videos
PLUS, you'll also receive:
- 1 x Exclusive 'Intro' Episode - Learn about my photography journey
- 1 x Exclusive 'Philosophy' Episode - Discover my photography philosophy
- Will's Words - A four page Glossary of Common Photography Terms put together especially for you from me!
What will you learn?
- Compositional approach to waterfalls and forest scenes
- Working with flowing water to create leading lines
- The role of shutter speed in capturing water flow
- Using multiple exposures and blending for various water flow
- How to capture sun stars, in camera
- Introduction to layer masking/blending in Photoshop
- Simple and effective processing techniques to use in a forest/waterfall scene
Learn the entire image making process, from the initial thought process, execution in the field and then follow along as everything is brought together in post processing. No need to fast forward through the video searching for the real content, we get straight to the good stuff, beautifully filmed and covering off on all the essentials. PLUS, we’ve taken the notes for you, with everything summarised in the Show Notes.