Purposely shot to demonstrate a large variety of adjustments, in this video tutorial you'll learn effective ways to transform your raw files and how to make the most of what you've captured.
What will you learn?
- Understand how to use Photoshop and process with ease
- Create depth and visual flow using rapid adjustments in camera raw
- How to use layer masks to replace a sky
- Transform and warp a file to make compositional adjustments
- Boost and add golden light on a landscape
- How to use masking to add extra water flow into a foreground
- Color and tonal separation for depth
- Create atmosphere and understand visual flow and natural transitions
- Simple and effective ways to adjust tones and color in raw files
- Understand Photoshop and ACR capabilities
My unique processing methods are simple to adopt and are highly effective. There are no plug-ins, presets, actions or complicated masking. You will learn to do everything manually and not rely on using someone else's automated tricks. Develop for yourself the skills and methods to apply effective techniques across any image.
In this tutorial I only use Adobe Photoshop and Bridge, however the theory and most methods in (ACR) can easily be transferred across to Lightroom.
If you want to learn how to make the most of any shot and better understand Photoshops capabilities with simple, effective tricks to create atmospheric images like this, than this is the tutorial for you!
Download and watch at your own pace, anywhere anytime.
Duration: 1 hr 45 min